Despite having niche specialties in subsets of civil litigation, Mr. Bloom handles a wide variety of civil matters from case development through trial. Originally, the firm primarily acted as trial counsel for other lawyers and law firms who had less trial experience. This broad exposure to civil litigation permitted the firm to become highly thought of with respect to numerous types of litigation most relating to the medical and healthcare field.
As examples of representative matters, Bloom Law:
- Represents large healthcare providers and regional hospital systems in cases relating to medical privacy, billing practices, and commercial disputes.
- Represents Fortune 500 and multi-national companies in litigation relating to medical facility management, general liability disputes, and commercial litigation.
- Represents consumers who have been harmed by predatory business practices relating to medical billing, unfair and deceptive trade practices, and wage and hour law.
- Represents victims of professional malpractice in the legal, financial, and healthcare sectors, and defends legal professionals of claims of malpractice and ethics violations.
- Represents injury victims generally.
Mr. Bloom considers litigation to be an art form and takes great pride in effectively representing people with all manner of legal disputes in the civil litigation field. As examples of his recent successes, Mr. Bloom has:
- Successfully defended a Washington D.C. law firm accused of legal malpractice and violating various consumer protection laws. After a lengthy jury trial first chaired by Mr. Bloom, the jury returned a defense verdict on all counts.
- Successfully defended the managing member of an LLC who was wrongfully accused of misappropriating monies from the business.
- Assisted with the recovery of millions to former military members who were not paid appropriately by their employer.
- Represented a variety of major national financial services companies in non-payment disputes.
If you are seeking a civil litigator to assist with your case, please contact our offices.